Regina Phelps is an internationally recognized expert in the field of emergency management and continuity planning. Since 1982, Ms. Phelps has provided consultation and speaking services to clients in four continents. A list of topics she regularly addresses in her public speaking engagements are listed below.
Ms. Phelps is founder of Emergency Management & Safety Solutions a continuity consulting firm specializing in continuity planning, exercise design, incident management and infectious disease and pandemic planning. Please click here for a select client list.
For speaking engagement fees please contact us with details of your request.
PLENARY SESSION TOPICS
- Are Cyber Attacks Keeping You and Your CEO Up at Night? Conduct a Cyber Exercise and Get Light Years Ahead Of Where You Are Now.
- Design the Cyber Exercise That Your Executives Are Clamoring For!
- Diseases That Come To Work: Measles, Whooping Cough, and More. Make Your Old Pandemic Plan Into Something That Will Work For Common Diseases, Too!
- The Greatest Threat in Our Lifetime? What are You Doing to Get Ready!?!
- It’s Hard to Plan if You Don’t Know What You are Facing!
- It’s the People! Protecting Your Company’s Greatest Asset
- Effective Event Management Using a Time-Tested Model
- Through the Looking Glass – BCP, Our Past and Future Glancing Back and Gazing Forward
- From A to Z- Designing the Successful Exercise
- Managing Your Emergency Operations Center During A Sustained Event
- Develop an Infectious Disease Component to Your Business Continuity Plan
- Coming To Your Place Of Business Soon! Workplace Violence!
- Business Continuity: The Basics!