What is it?
A group of science-based organizations are calling on young inventors with the cry” People around the world need your help!” They go on to say that a person can be a single contributor or do a project with a team. The call is to invent a new and innovative solution to a problem relating to natural disaster preparation or relief.
Why take part in the Invent It Challenge?
- Learn how an inventor thinks!
- Share your invention with the world!
- Meet other inventors!
- Engage students in a motivational STEM learning experience
- Bring Smithsonian expertise and resources into your classroom
- Get free ready-to-use teaching materials
Who can take part in the Invent It Challenge?
One winner will be chosen for each age range (5-7, 8-10, 11-13, 14-21) for both individual and team entries.
Time is a wasting! The deadline for submissions is March 19, 2019…get going, the world needs your imagination and great ideas!