Add to Calendar
As the coronavirus threat looms large in the United States and the world, many government entities find themselves scrambling to either revise an old pandemic plan or create a new one from scratch. Your revised plan must address concerns such as:
- How do we keep mission-critical, time-sensitive business processes operational with limited staff or in new and different ways of working?
- How do you keep your business running and your employees safe?
- What are the best ways to manage social distancing?
- What if someone gets sick at work?
- What happens if the local public schools close?
- Are we ready for our first case of COVID-19 at work?
- And more…
This one-hour webinar looks at all of those issues and much, much more.