Healthcare facility managers face emergencies every single day. Some emergencies, however, are bigger than others. Effective Emergency Response is a critical part of your job. The issues facing healthcare are diverse and broad: Zika virus, Legionella growth and spread in buildings, power outages, flooding, severe weather, facility patient evacuations, and active shooters, just to name a few.
This webinar begins with a discussion that looks at the difference between a “routine” emergency and a “crisis” emergency. We will then peel back how to approach the incident: How to get to situational awareness, how to perform an assessment of the incident, how to develop an incident action plan. We will also discuss how all this fits inside your facility emergency plan and it works with the rest of the healthcare team.
If you are in healthcare, join us for a lively, jam-packed hour, September 27th, 2016 at 1:00 pm CT (2:00 pm ET)
- Type of emergencies: Routine, crisis, and emergent.
- Facility management teams – Roles, responsibilities, and methodologies.
- Initial Assessment Team – Who should be on the team.
- Assessment criteria – What criteria should always be considered.
- Incident Action Plan (IAP) – How to write one.
To register, click on this link https://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/847/16956