Emergencies happen frequently in the world of technology. There are equipment failures, network snafus, and application meltdowns. Technology professionals are quite used to – and very adept at – being in the “fire-fighting” role. But what happens when the basic, old, “run-of-the-mill” emergency turns into a full-blown corporate-wide crisis? Is your incident management process apt to handle an escalated crisis?
Learn tips and best practices around IT incident management process as well as:
- The difference between a routine emergency and crisis emergency
- Considerations for escalating incidents outside of the IT department and into the organization
- IT’s role within the Corporate Incident Management Team
- How to assess the incident and create an incident action plan
- The need for company wide incident communication.
This paper also included a webinar by Everbridge. Check their website in the webinar archives.