Effective crisis management requires four basic elements. If these aren’t in place, your company will likely stumble right at the beginning of a crisis, and will likely make critical errors in the initial response and recovery efforts.
Please join me for a complimentary webinar on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 (1:00 PM ET | 12:00 PM CT | 11:00 AM MT | 10:00 AM PT) to explore this critical topic.
The goal of this session is to provide you the information you need to help create an effective crisis management team and crisis management process. This will help you successfully manage incidents, both large and small. The four critical elements that are often missing in company crisis management teams and plans include:
- Clearly identified team roles and responsibilities.
- A formal incident assessment team and process.
- Effective Incident Action Planning (IAP) skills.
- Effective crisis management team communication.
My personal goal is for you to learn how to build a great Crisis Management Team and then take this actionable information back to your organization and get started immediately building a better team and process.
- Crisis Management Teams: Roles, responsibilities, and methodologies.
- Initial Assessment Team: Who should be on it.
- Assessment criteria: What criteria should always be considered when evaluating an event.
- Incident Action Plan (IAP): How to write one.
- Crisis communications: Options to connect your team