What is a 2016 Look Back? It’s human nature…The desire to trace our way back through a year can lead to new discoveries, raise our awareness and possibly help us with the coming year. After all, hindsight is always 20-20 vision!
The great American philosopher, Yogi Berra (yes the baseball player) thought long and hard about this type of personal reflection. Some of his best quotes sum it up perfectly!
- You can observe a lot by just watching.
- It ain’t over till it’s over.
- And my personal favorite: It’s like déjà vu all over again
2016 was indeed a jam-packed year! “What”, “who” and “where” were the big winners and losers of this past year? What can we learn from what just happened and how can we use that knowledge going forward? What are the hidden gems, from both natural and manmade disasters, that we can take away from the events of 2016? What did our profession do well at and what do we still need to get right? How can we learn from others in our attempt to build a better program, repeating the wins and not making the same mistakes?
Our goal in this webinar is to learn from our great accomplishments and abject failures and turn that into action and positive change! Come along for the ride through 2016 memory lane!
- Review the Big Winners and Losers of 2016
- Discuss the hidden gems we can all take back and learn from?
- Review the top accomplishments and failures.
- Review the lessons learned.
- What could happen in 2017?
Join us for a complimentary webinar on December 14 @ 9 AM PT / 12:00 PM ET for our assessment of 2016 and the look at what may happen in 2017.